Whole30 Spicy Breakfast Sausage Hash
Wake up your morning with this colorful, satisfying Whole 30 breakfast hash that goes from skillet to table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links 8 links
- Avocado oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ garlic powder
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups kale
- Dice potatoes and place them into a mixing bowl. Drizzle about 2 tbsp avocado oil and all spices over the potatoes. Stir together until spices are evenly distributed.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes. While the potatoes are cooking, dice the yellow onion and red bell pepper. Chop the kale, removing the stems.
- Heat the Teton Waters Ranch Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links in the microwave for about two minutes or until cooked through. Once cooked, let them cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the onion and bell peppers to the skillet. Once onions are translucent (after about 2-3 minutes), add chopped kale to the skillet. Add salt and additional avocado oil as needed.
- Once kale is wilted, add Teton Waters Ranch Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links to the skillet and combine.
- Crack eggs over the top of the potato mixture and add salt and pepper. Cover for 3-4 minutes, until egg whites are cooked.
- Serve with a side of avocado and/or add hot sauce to the top. Enjoy!