Whole30 Grass-Fed Sausage Frittata Egg Muffins
A breakfast that doesn't just taste better, but is better for you, too!
Servings: 15 mini muffins
- 1 pack Teton Waters Ranch original breakfast links 8 links
- ½ cup frozen bell pepper mix
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 6 eggs
- Avocado oil ghee, or other Whole30 compatible oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Use avocado oil spray or other oil to grease muffin cups. Additionally, you can use silicone muffin liners and spray them with oil.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat and add ghee.
- Add frozen bell pepper mix and frozen cauliflower rice and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the Teton Waters Ranch sausage on a plate in the microwave for 2 minutes, then cut into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sauteed veggies and sausage.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of the mixture into each muffin cup.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg into each muffin cup on top of mixture to fill about halfway (do not fill too full or the muffins will overflow when you cook them).
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- They are done when the eggs are fully cooked. Enjoy!