Grass-Fed Kielbasa and Veggie Pasta Salad
Serve it as a side salad, make it the main course, or meal-prep to enjoy all week long. This chilled and savory Smoked Sausage and Vegetable Pasta Salad has a burst of 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, veggies, and zesty summer flavors in every bite.
Smoked sausage & veggie pasta salad:
- 1 box of your favorite pasta
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch Hardwood Smoked Sausage
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 1 crown of broccoli chopped & steamed
- 1 cup English peas steamed
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Zaatar seasoning
- Pink salt & pepper
- Boil pasta according to the package. Rinse, strain under cold water (so the pasta doesn’t get sticky or mushy) and set aside.
- In the meantime, slice the Teton Waters Ranch sausages into coins. Sear for a few minutes each side in a cast-iron skillet to crisp them up; set aside.
- In the bottom or a large bowl whisk together your dressing ingredients. Toss in your cooked pasta, crispy Teton Waters Ranch sausage, and all remaining ingredients.