Slow Cooker Kielbasa Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Kielbasa Potato Soup is a hearty dish perfect for the fall. This soup is packed with the flavors of kielbasa, potato, onions, celery, and carrots, and it's all made in the slow cooker, so you can simply set it and forget it!
- 1 pound Teton Waters Ranch Polish Sausage Links – cut in slices
- 4 large Potatoes – cubed
- 1 yellow Onion – chopped
- 3 large carrots – peeled and sliced
- 3 – 4 stalks of Celery – sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Chicken Bullion Cubes – dissolved in 6 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Flat Leaf Italian Parsley – chopped
- extra Garlic salt Seasoned salt, and Seasoned Pepper to taste
- Place the Olive Oil in the bottom of the crock pot and turn the crock pot on high.
- Slice the Kielbasa, and place in the bottom of the crock pot. Cube the potatoes and place them on top of the Kielbasa.
- Sprinkle the Garlic salt, Seasoned Salt, and Seasoned Pepper on the Potatoes. Chop the onion
- and place on top of Potatoes.
- Peel and slice the Carrots, and put them on top of the Onion. Wash and slice the Celery, and place on top of the carrots.
- Leave the layered ingredients in the crock pot for about 2 hours. When the two hours is up, Stir all ingredients together.
- Boil the 6 cups of water, and add the Bullion cubes, and let them dissolve. Pour the Chicken Bullion in the crock pot.
- Add the Milk, Cheddar Cheese Soup, Parmesan Cheese, and Parsley, and stir all together. Let the soup cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grab a small dish, and taste the soup. If it needs more salt, or pepper, add it, and allow the soup to cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls, or large soup cups with Cornbread.