Paleo Whole30 Sausage Guacamole Bites
It’s the morning of a big game; your home is decked out in your team’s colors and in just a few hours your friends will be showing up to cheer them on to victory. Now, you could serve up a bag of chips and store-bought bean dip or guacamole, but where’s the fun in that? Instead, opt for something fresh with just a few clean ingredients like our 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages, a sweet potato, and easy homemade guacamole!
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Polish, or Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage
- 2 sweet potatoes washed & scrubbed
- Olive oil as needed
- 2 avocados peeled & pitted
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 roma tomato seeded & diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice sweet potatoes and arrange evenly on lined baking sheet, drizzle or brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 2 hours, flipping with a spatula halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add avocados and lime juice and use a fork to roughly mash together. Add garlic, onion, tomato, cilantro, sea salt and black pepper, and gently combine.
- When sweet potato chips are crispy and golden brown, remove from the oven and set aside for about 10 minutes while they crisp up.
- Slice Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage into thin, bite-sized pieces.Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil with sausage pieces. Sauté until brown, about 2-4 minutes.
- When sweet potato chips have cooled, arrange on a serving dish and top with a spoonful of guacamole and 2 pieces of sausage. Serve immediately.