Hot Dog Breakfast Burrito
These hot dog burritos are so tasty and satisfying, you may have a hard time passing them up long enough to freeze them. But if you do, reheating them is super easy and they make a great hand-held breakfast on the run for those extra busy mornings.
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup diced tomato about 1 small tomato
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper about ½ pepper
- 4 large eggs whisked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped Teton Waters Ranch hot dogs or other Teton Waters Ranch grill-out leftovers
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 -10- inch flour tortillas burrito size
- Optional: Serve with diced avocado salsa, and cilantro
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add over tomatoes and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Scramble until eggs are cooked through.
- Divide egg mixture among 4 tortillas*. Top with chopped protein and cheese (about 2 tablespoons per tortilla).
- Roll into a burrito and wrap in foil until ready to eat.
- Store burritos in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 3 months.
- If freezing, be sure to thaw burritos in the fridge the day before cooking.
- Skillet: Remove foil from burrito. Heat skillet to medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add over burrito and pan fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Air fryer: Remove from foil and slightly spray both sides with cooking spray. Add to air fryer basket and cook at 350ºF for 5-7 mins until crispy.