Spaghetti Squash with Grass-fed Beef Sausage, Sun Dried Tomato and Spinach
The ultimate comfort food, minus the guilt. You butternut miss out on this one-skillet butternut squash and zoodle pasta with 100% grass-fed, grass-finished TWR Classic Hot Dogs. Your weeknight dinners and leftover lunches will thank you.
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Classic Hot Dogs
- 1 lb. zucchini spiralized
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- ¼ butternut squash
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spiralize zucchini.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and slice frankfurters.
- Cut butternut squash into ¼” cubes and put in a pot of water.
- Put squash a a pot and cover with water. Bring water and butternut squash to a boil and simmer for 5-10 min, until it begins to get tender.
- Heat coconut oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add minced garlic, butternut squash, tomatoes and sausage and stir for 3-5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook until noodles are tender, 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!