Grilled Kabobs with Sausage
Grilling season isn’t complete until you try these Grilled Summer Sausage Kebobs! For a delicious meal that keeps prep time to a minimum, look no further.
- 6 Teton Waters Ranch Sausages chopped
- 1 large red pepper chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large summer squash sliced
- 2 TBL olive oil
- Pinch sea salt optional
- Pinch pepper optional
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Chop vegetables. Toss vegetables with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to 400 degrees. Using kebab sticks, place about 5-6 veggies and sausage pieces on each stick. Repeat until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Sprinkle kebabs with salt and pepper if desired.
- Grill 4-5 minutes each side, turning 3 times.