Breakfast Casserole with Grass-Fed Kielbasa, Peppers and Onions
This casserole is a quick and easy protein-packed breakfast you can easily make and enjoy any day of the week.
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Polish Sausage or Breakfast Sausage sliced into rounds
- 1 bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 12 eggs
- Oil of choice to grease the pan and cook veggies in
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease a casserole dish.
- Chop bell pepper and onion.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add some oil to the pan. Once hot, add bell pepper and onion. Cook for about 7 minutes until both begin to soften, stirring occasionally.
- While the bell pepper and onion are cooking down, slice kielbasa into rounds.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs. Add sausage to the bowl, and once bell pepper and onion have softened add to bowl as well. Season with a big pinch of salt and pepper. And stir it all together.
- Dump everything into your casserole dish. Give it a stir as needed and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until eggs are set in the middle.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, slice and serve. Enjoy!