Spaghetti Squash with Grass-fed Beef Sausage, Sun Dried Tomato and Spinach
Let veggies be your guide with this Backyard Spaghetti Squash Skillet Meal. Made with 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef sausage, this recipe is a delicious way to add something new to your repertoire.
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch Thuringer Sausage
- 1 spaghetti squash
- ½ Cup sundried tomato
- 1 sweet onion
- 3 Cup spinach
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375º. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with 2 tbls olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish. Place in on middle rack of oven and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile sauté onions in remaining olive oil.
- When half-way done add sundried tomatoes and spinach.
- When the spaghetti squash is done, remove squash from shell with a fork.
- Mix with sautéed ingredients and enjoy!