100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage & Roasted Vegetables 1-Pan Paleo Dinner
One-pan dinner recipes are quick to make, switching up the flavors is easy with different veggies, and clean-up is a breeze! Adding a delicious, high-quality protein is simple too – just cut up bite-sized pieces of any of our 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage flavors, toss with the vegetables and your favorite spices to roast, and dinner is served. Plus, when it’s just veggies and sausage, it’s a gluten-free, paleo dinner recipe that everyone can enjoy!
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage sliced into bite-sized pieces, we used our Polish Sausage
- 1 sweet potato chopped
- 2 beets chopped
- 3 rainbow carrots chopped
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except pecans and cranberries to a large mixing bowl and toss until well combined and coated with oil.
- Evenly arrange on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing vegetables to flip halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, discard garlic and transfer to a serving dish. Add pecans and cranberries, tossing gently to combine. Serve immediately.
If you’re following the keto diet, you may want to increase the fat content in this recipe by topping with a crumbly cheese like feta.