Sweet Potato and Grass-Fed Beef Sausage Stew
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages
- 3 Sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 bunch Kale chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 32 ounces Vegetable broth
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 4 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Small Baguettes sliced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice TWR sausage into quarter inch pieces on a diagonal.
- Dice sweet potatoes, broccoli and onion into bite sized pieces. Assemble vegetables on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large pot, add vegetable broth, heavy cream, TWR sausages and carrots. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in Kale, cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sliced baguette and enjoy!