Crustless Caramelized Onion & Sausage Quiche
- 2 links of Teton Waters Ranch Polish Brats chopped
- 1 yellow onion cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Feta cheese optional
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat on your stove. Once the skillet is hot, add the
- avocado oil and coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the onions, and sauté for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the onions are sautéing, combine the remaining ingredients (except the sausage) in a
- large bowl and mix to combine.
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- Heat a well-oiled large cast iron skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Add the sausage to
- the cast iron skillet and sautee for 5 minutes.
- Add the sautéed onions, and stir.
- Pour in the egg mixture, and transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle of the dish.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese if desired.