Kid-Friendly Crescent Roll Hot Dog Dippers
A recipe that kids and parents both love, these Crescent Roll Hot Dog Twists are an easy way to add some fun to your family’s go-to meals. A quick and easy go-to meal all year round, or dressed up here for Halloween, these Crescent Roll Hot Dog Twists are an easy way to add some fun to your family’s meal time.
- 2 packages TWR 100% Grass-Fed Classic Hot Dogs
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove crescent rolls from can and cut into thin strips.
- Wrap crescent strips around the TWR Classic Hot Dogs in a mummy fashion.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping. Add 2 mustard dots (as eyes) to resemble a mummy in light of the Halloween spirit!