Whole30 Tomato Basil Sausage Frittata
Start your day the Whole30 way with this recipe for a Whole30 Tomato Basil Sausage Frittata. For a simple, delicious way to spice up your morning routine, this breakfast can’t be beat.
- 3 eggs
- 2 Teton Waters Ranch Whole30 Breakfast Sausage Links chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray skillet with avocado oil. Add chopped sausage, tomato and basil to your skillet.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs with onion and garlic powder. Pour over sausage and veggies.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until eggs are set and not runny.