Whole30 Grass-Fed Burger Bowl with Homemade Garlic Aoli
Who needs a bun when you can turn your burger into a satisfying and tasty salad?
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Burger Blends we used Mushroom & Onion Burger Blends – additional flavors include: Southwest Style and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
- 2 cups Mixed Greens
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ Avocado sliced
- ½ 3-5 Speared Pickles
- ⅛ Red Onion diced
- ¾ Sweet Potato cut into strips
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Pepper
Whole30 Garlic Aioli
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ White Onion diced
- 3 ¼ tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 ¼ cups Mayonnaise we used Primal Kitchen
- 1 ½ tablespoons Peppercorn Seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoons Oregano dried
- Preheat your oven and grill to 350°F
- Add all aioli ingredients into a blender. Blend together until ingredients are evenly dispersed and you have your desired consistency. Add more lemon juice if you’d like it to be less thick.
- Transfer aioli to a serving bowl and refrigerate. Let cool for 30-45 minutes.
- Slice your sweet potatoes into french fry shaped strips. On a baking pan, lay down a sheet of tinfoil and sliced potatoes. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over the sweet potatoes. Place in oven, let cook for 18-22 minutes. Flip the potatoes half way through.Place TWR 100% Grass-Fed Burger Blend on grill and let cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Add all salad ingredients and burger to a serving bowl, drizzle with aioli and enjoy!