Sausage and Egg Breakfast Tacos
Servings: 6 tacos
- 4 eggs
- 6 6 in. flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage.
- 1/4 c grated mexican blend cheese
- picante sauce optional
- Brown the sausage, crumbling it as it cooks.
- Beat the eggs. Pour into the skillet with the sausage.
- Cook stirring often until the eggs are done.
- Divide the sausage mixture evenly between the 6 tortillas, placing it in the center of each.
- Sprinkle each with cheese. Add picante sauce if desired.
- Roll each taco. Serve warm.