Keto Grass-Fed Burger with Homemade MCT Ketchup
- TWR 100% Grass-Fed Burger Blends
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion thinly sliced
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 wheel of Brie cheese thick sliced
Homemade MCT Ketchup:
- 1 tablespoon Bulletproof MCT Oil or Bulletproof XCT Oil
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cups water
- Add olive oil to a large cast iron skillet over medium heat and sauté onions until browned and caramelized, about 7 minutes. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same cooking pan for taste, cook TWR 100% Grass-Fed Burger Blends to your liking. For Medium-well, about 5 minutes on each side.
- While onions & burgers are cooking, prepare homemade ketchup – add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until fully combined. Add more water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Cut the head of lettuce in half and peel the outside layers from the core – about 5 layers will create a good “bun”.
- Place cooked burger blend, brie, tomato, sautéed onion on leaves of lettuce and carefully wrap the lettuce around. Wrap entire burger in parchment paper to serve.
- Top burger with homemade MCT ketchup or Primal Kitchen Paleo Ketchup.