Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan Meal
Simple yet healthy dinners that are made with easy to find ingredients are a great go-to these days. We especially love a good one pan dinner.
- 1 Teton Waters Ranch Rope Sausage
- 1 ½ lbs red potatoes washed and cut into cubes
- 1 bell pepper sliced into thin slices
- 16 oz carrots peeled and cut
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp dried sage
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl add all of the seasoning ingredients and stir well to combine, set aside. In a large bowl add the potatoes along with half of the oil, toss the potatoes. Add at least half of the seasoning, enough to cover the potatoes generously.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lay the potatoes evenly. Bake for 15 minutes. While the potatoes are baking you can prep the sausage by slicing it into coins. Also, add the carrots and bell pepper to the bowl you seasoned the potatoes in. Add the remaining oil and seasoning and toss to coat it well.
- After 15 minutes remove the potatoes. Add the sausage, carrots, and bell pepper to the baking sheet and put back in the oven. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and serve.