- 1 Teton Waters Ranch kielbasa rope
- Green or red bell pepper cut into cubes
- Red or yellow onion cut into cubes
- Cherry tomatoes
- This is a no-recipe recipe, a recipe without an ingredients list or steps. It invites you to
- improvise in the kitchen.
- Get a sheet pan ripping hot in a 425-degree oven while you cut up a small onion and a bell
- pepper, whatever color you prefer. Toss the vegetables in a splash of neutral oil, salt and
- pepper them, and tip them into a single layer on the hot pan. Allow these to roast in the oven
- while you cut the kielbasa into thin slices, stopping short of cutting all the way through the
- meat. You want to end up with a long accordion, basically, or an attenuated pill bug. Now
- remove the vegetables from the oven, give them a stir, and put the kielbasa on top. Return the
- sheet pan to the oven and allow everything to roast into crisp softness, 20 to 25 minutes,
- basting heavily two or three times with a mixture of equal parts apricot preserves and mustard,
- about 2 tablespoons each. Serve with steamed greens or a fresh baguette.