Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites
- 3 lb Teton Waters Ranch Kielbasa Rope or Polish Sausage Links
- 1 12 oz chili sauce i.e. Heinz
- 1 10 oz jar pineapple preserves
- 1 cup thick smoky barbecue sauce I.e. Sweet Baby Rays
- 1-2 teaspoon red pepper flakes Adjust to your taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Spray the inside of a 6-quart oval crockpot with cooking spray. Fill with the sliced kielbasa.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together rhe chili sauce, pineapple preserves, barbecue sauce,
- pepper flakes, vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder and cumin.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the kielbasa.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Keep warm until serving.