Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups shell pasta
- 3 cups whole milk 1 cup separated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups cheese
- 3 patties leftover cheeseburger chopped into 1-inch pieces
- In a pan over medium heat bring elbow macaroni, 2 cups milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and
- onion powder to a boil, stirring occasionally; about 7-10 minutes until almost all of the milk is
- Stir in cheese and another cup of milk, bringing to a boil, stirring occasionally. Lower to a
- simmer after 5 minutes.
- Stir in leftover cheeseburger and let simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the burger is heated up,
- stirring occasionally. Enjoy!